Services offered for Commercial Customers:
We love to work with HOAs.
Wet Kat Pool Service, LLC and Wet Kat Southwest, LLC provide solutions for all your commercial pool and spa needs. We work with HOAs and community groups to make sure your pool and system meets state and federal requirements while minding your budget. Whether its daily, weekly, or bi-monthly visits, we can tailor a maintenance plan to fit the needs of your community.
Our technicians are trained in all aspects of system installation, replacement parts and other necessary repairs. We have extensive experience with both salt and chlorine systems, stain assessment and removal and all types of pool or spa surfaces.
Leaving commercial pool and spa care needs in the hands of Wet Kat Pool Service will allow your community members to have all luxury of a pool without the maintenance headache. Additionally, we are committed to keeping our pools in compliance with federal and state health regulations and focus on staying current on any legislative or health code changes.
- Check water level and adjust as needed
- Clean deck area
- Wipe down deck furniture and hand rails
- Check and maintain all safety equipment
- Clean tiles and skimmer buckets
- Skim surface of the pool
- Brush sides & floor of pool
- Vacuum pool
- Inspect flow meters and pressure gauges
- Clean filter system and pump basket
- Add chlorine tablets to auto feed
- Balance water in compliance with State Health Department Regulations
- Maintain records of water levels and duties performed
- We have a certified tech for any repairs or troubleshooting